Truck And Plant Asset Management are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our policy explains what happens to your personal data held by us.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site truckandplantassets.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you purchase any assets.
The personal data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, company name, company registration number and VAT number.
Information we collect
- In operating our websites we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our websites and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to
- Traffic data
- Location data,
- Other device or system communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for an account, register for information, make a purchase, provide your contact information to equipment sellers through the website features, fill out a survey or sign up for an event.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information
We may use your information to:
- To maintain our own accounts and records;
- To inform individuals of news, events or activities;
- To improve our service;
- We may contact you for personal feedback to to improve your experience with us.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with our services (for example, Google Analytics for website usage data analysis and Mailchimp for email marketing services). We may transfer limited non-sensitive information about you into their platforms so that we can utilize their services. If we partner with another party to provide specific services (for example, transportation services or financing services), and you register or contract for these services, we will share the contact information or other information necessary for the third party to provide the requested services
- You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies that you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
You may request to exercise any of the rights described in this part by contacting our Data Protection Officer as noted below under "Contact Us". Note, we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Access to Information.
If you wish to obtain any of your information held by us, please refer to the ‘contact us’ details below.
Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Data.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you. Please refer to the ‘contact us’ details below.
Data Retention and Erasure
We generally retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal data to provide our services to you, you can request that we erase your personal data and close your user account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal data:
- We may retain some of the data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention, for example to prevent a user from re-opening an account after being suspended.
- We may retain and use the data to the extent necessary to comply with our tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Some residual copies of the data will remain in our backup systems for a limited period of time.
Data Protection Officer
176-177 New Road,
Neath Port Talbot
+44 (0) 1792 448080